Delivering Reliable, Clean, and Affordable Energy
Apex Utilities is a provincially-regulated, natural gas distribution utility delivering reliable, clean, and affordable energy service to over 82,000 residential, rural, commercial, and industrial customers in more than 90 communities across Alberta. Commencing operations in 1954, with its Head Office located in Leduc, Alberta, we operate over 21,000 km of natural gas pipelines and over 650 pressure and regulating stations through a network of 16 district offices.
Safe & Reliable
- Safety of our customers, our communities, and our employees is the top priority of the company.
- Our employees and contractors are responsible for acting safely, continually improving practice and procedures to enhance safety and reliability, and for encouraging the same behaviours in others.
Our People, Customers, & Community
- We succeed together because we work hard and are good at what we do. We connect across our teams and we respect each other.
- We respect and value our customers and endeavour to provide the best customer experience and help build strong, vibrant communities.
Communication & Integrity
- We strive for clear, transparent communication to customers, employees, regulators, shareholders, and all of our stakeholders.
- We act with integrity, and we deliver on our commitments.
- We provide low carbon energy solutions to our customers and always look for ways to minimize our environmental footprint.
- We operate our business prudently and in an environmentally responsible fashion.