Request a Natural Gas Meter
Get a Gas Meter Installed
After your new service line is installed and your home or other building is ready for gas service, you or your gas fitter must make a request for a gas meter.
Correctly sizing the meter to meet your gas needs is important. Be sure to keep us updated if your gas requirements have changed since you made your original application.
To have a gas meter installed:
- Submit a copy of your gas permit.
- Submit a completed Service Completion Notification Form.
- Set up your account with Apex Utilities or your retailer of choice.
- If you plan to purchase your gas from Apex Utilities, please complete an Account Set up for New Meter Installation Form to set up your account.
- If you plan to purchase your gas from a retailer, please contact your retailer to set up an account before requesting a gas meter installation.
Please complete and submit the forms to the email address specified on the form.
If your property does not have a gas line installed, Request a New Service Line.