Help Keep our Workers Safe
When it comes to safety, everyone has a role. Do your part by ensuring your property is safe for our workers during service calls.
If you are expecting a service call, before our worker arrives, please:
- Provide a safe path to the work area;
- Ensure you communicate any potential hazards that our workers should be aware of including:
- Hidden hazards (slips, trips, and falls; insect nests; etc.)
- Congested or limited access areas including walkways
- Ensure dogs are secured during service calls; even the friendliest pets can become aggressive when protecting their owners or home, or an unfamiliar person enters the area;
- Confining your dog to the house, garage, or other secure space;
- Avoid leashing or chaining your dog near the work area or meter location; and
- Ensure your dog remains secure until our worker leaves your property.
Your service call may be rescheduled if your property is not properly secured.